quinta-feira, 16 de junho de 2011

Welcome EVERYONE!

Hello guys! this is my brand new blog about games. Here i'll talk about some games that i think crucial for every single gamer play.
Here is some facts that i decided post about me, for you know me better ;) My name is Hugo, i'm from Portugal and i'm 19 y'old. A long time ago i started playing computer games, so i can say that i "grew up" with them :p I already played more than 200 titles, and i still can remember many moments of each game! I already have played some online games too (Runescape it's my favourite :D ). Still talking about game, now in a different way, i'm a poker player too, not a professional but i still have my earning month by month! :)
I hope all of you love my blog, in a close future i'll create a youtube channel too for blog.
Any questions, just ask! ;) (sorry about some typo' i'm still learning english).

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário